Do you want healthy, beautiful, and smooth skin? Do you want to get rid of pigment spots, scars, and fine lines? Do you want to enjoy a good appearance and good self-esteem?
The skin on our faces is tender and sensitive. Therefore, it can be easily injured, and this injury can leave scars or pigment spots. Sunlight, acne, and even some cosmetic procedures can cause hyperpigmentation and scars that will remain on your face for a long time if you do not treat them. Fortunately, Dermapen is here to help you get rid of annoying scars.
What is Dermapen?
Dermapen is an electrical device that resembles a pen. During the procedure, an applicator with many small and thin medical steel needles is placed on top of the device. The use of Dermapen on the skin leads to many micro-stings. This miniature trauma starts renewal processes that help it recover smoother and more beautiful. Micro-stings cause the natural release of collagen, which is the building block of the skin. On the other hand, during the procedure, different solutions are applied to meet the needs of the skin, while the presence of small holes allows them to penetrate deeper and have a better effect.
The process is relatively fast and does not damage the deep layers of the skin.
What are the benefits of the procedure?
Dermapen is an effective way to remove acne scars and skin imperfections. The biggest benefit is the improvement of the overall tone and texture of the skin, which occurs after the treatment, the pores are minimized, fine lines and wrinkles are eliminated.
Who is the procedure suitable for?
The Dermapen procedure is suitable for the treatment of various skin problems. You can take advantage of it if:
– You have acne scars that you want to minimize;
– You have fine lines and wrinkles, and you want to rejuvenate your skin;
– You have hyperpigmentation due to sunburn or injuries;
– You have stretch marks.
Does it hurt?
Do you think that stabbing with multiple needles is a very painful procedure? It is not. You may experience slight discomfort during the procedure due to the many stings, but this can be changed by applying an analgesic cream in advance. Depending on the intensity of the treatment, slight bleeding may occur, but it will not last long.
You may notice temporary reddening of the skin for a few hours or days, depending on the type of treatment. This redness often heals quickly, but if you have prolonged discomfort, it is good to come back for additional treatment.
What are the results of the procedure?
After treatment with Dermapen and the necessary recovery after that, the skin:
– Looks denser and more beautiful;
– Is smooth and with an even complexion;
– Is rejuvenated and renewed.
– In order not to feel discomfort during the procedure, our specialist applies an analgesic cream;
– After the procedure you may need 2-3 days to recover. During this time, the skin is sensitive and it is good to be careful with the products you apply;
– It is recommended to do a course of 3-4 procedures for optimal results.
– We recommend taking arnica 1 week before the procedure;
– The procedure can be performed 1 week after the last sun exposure.