Did you know that one of the most common places where pimples appear after the face is the back? If you have oily skin, if you often wear clothes that cover your back completely, if you have pimples on your face, then you probably know the feeling of touching your back and feeling a few nasty pimples on it as well.
And while it’s easier to clean your face, it’s not the same at the back.
So how do you deal with the problem and have clean and healthy skin on your back without pimples, blackheads, and irritation?
Our Oxygen Hydra Peel procedure comes to the rescue!
What is the procedure?
Like the oxygen Hydra Peel for the face, the procedure combines in one cleansing, exfoliation, hydration, and nourishment. It is soothing, hydrating, and non-invasive. It does not irritate or cause unpleasant sensations on the back.
Oxygen Hydra Peel on back works by first removing impurities and dead cells, and then hydrates with pure hyaluronic acid and vitamin serum.
What is the result of the procedure?
After Oxygen Hydra Peel on back:
– Excess sebum, dead cells, and comedones are removed;
– Blood circulation is improved and the skin can breathe easier;
– You feel your skin soft, hydrated, and refreshed.
Who is the procedure suitable for?
If you are wondering if the procedure is for you, it is good to know that Oxygen Hydra Peel on the back can be applied:
– For both women and men;
– In people of all ages;
– If you just want to take care of the skin on your back.
– If you want to see the full effect of Hydra Peel Oxygen Therapy on your back, we recommend an initial course of 4 procedures, once a week, and then a maintenance procedure once every month.
– The therapy can be successfully combined with other procedures.