You know that to have beautiful and healthy skin for a long time, you need to clean your face regularly. The pollution that your skin encounters daily, the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays, and weather conditions such as cold and wind can affect the skin in the form of a grayish skin tone, inflammation, the appearance of fine lines, and sagging.
On the other hand, when it comes to facial cleansing, many of us think of painful, mechanical cleansing, in which blackheads are removed manually. After that, the skin remains red and sensitive. The procedure itself is not the most pleasant thing you can think of.
Fortunately, there is already a facial that is far more gentle and pleasant, and after that, your skin will look soft and beautiful – ultrasonic facial cleansing.
What is ultrasonic facial cleansing?
Ultrasonic facial cleansing is one of the most popular procedures in modern cosmetology. It is also one of the most effective for cleansing and rejuvenating facial skin. The procedure is effective thanks to the ultrasonic spatula that is used. It:
– Easily removes dead skin cells;
– Smoothes the complexion and reduces pigment spots;
– Shrinks pores;
– Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin for a more youthful appearance of the skin;
– Reduces the size of fine lines and wrinkles;
– Prepares the skin for aftercare and helps the products to penetrate deeply.
And all this is accompanied by a light and pleasant procedure that does not leave your skin red and irritated.
For whom is ultrasonic cleaning suitable and when is it applied?
As the procedure is gentle and non-invasive, it can be applied to any age and any skin type. If you are wondering if it is suitable for you, you can undergo ultrasonic cleaning if:
– You have oily skin with imperfections;
– You have skin with enlarged pores and blackheads;
– You want to cleanse your skin, nourish and rejuvenate it;
– You want an even and beautiful, radiant complexion;
– You want fresh and soft skin.
– If you want to see the full effect of the procedure, we recommend an initial course of 4 procedures, once a week, and then a maintenance procedure once every month.
– If your skin is very sensitive, avoid sun exposure after the procedure and apply a generous amount of moisturizer.