Do you want to have a beautiful and tight body? Do you want to forget about sagging skin and cellulite? Do you want to enjoy compliments wherever you go?
Body care is one of the most important things for health and well-being. And Venus Legacy is here to provide you with that care.
What is Venus Legacy?
Venus Legacy is the latest non-surgical treatment for body shaping and skin tightening. The combination of four types of technology, combined in one device, jointly shapes the body, removes cellulite, reduces stretch marks and tightens the skin of the body.
How does Venus Legacy work?
Venus Legacy combines multipolar radio frequency, pulsed electromagnetic field, Vari Pulse and real-time feedback technology. The effect of this procedure has been proven by numerous clinical studies, which show that in the treated regions there is a stimulation of fibroblasts responsible for the production of new collagen and elastin. With their heat energy, radio waves contribute to the reduction of fat cells. The regions treated with Venus Legacy are transformed, skin tone is improved, cellulite and fat deposits are visibly reduced.
Who is the therapy suitable for?
– Women and men who want to have a beautifully shaped body before a big and significant event;
– Those who want to tighten certain areas of the body such as the abdomen, thighs or upper arms;
– For those who want to reduce the circumference of the waist, arms or thighs;
– For mothers who want to restore the firmness of the abdomen that they had before pregnancy;
– To all those who want to tighten excess skin and thus improve their personal lives.
Does it hurt?
The Venus Legacy body procedure is very pleasant and the client has a feeling of a warm massage. The procedure lasts 30-45 minutes and you can easily include it in your daily routine, as there is no need for recovery time.
When can I expect results?
The results can be seen after the first procedure, and if you are looking for a more serious effect, you need to do a series of several procedures.
The best effects are achieved when the procedures are done once a week.