Stretch marks are long, narrow stripes, streaks, or lines that develop on the skin. They occur when the skin suddenly stretches and are extremely common. Stretch marks can also affect the texture of the skin.
They can form when we go through periods of rapid growth, such as pregnancy, teenage jumps or sudden weight gain / loss, and most often, the affected areas are the stomach, chest, thighs and buttocks.
Stretch marks often start in purple or red as the blood vessels are closer to the surface of the skin. This changes when the blood vessels constrict, leaving paler lines.
Using innovative radiofrequency technology, treatments to reduce stretch marks can focus on reducing color, smoothing texture or promoting the natural regeneration of the dermis. Here’s what you need to know if you want to undergo treatment to reduce stretch marks:
What is the procedure for the treatment of stretch marks?
The stretch mark removal procedure works using micro needles that create small sores. In this way, the natural healing process is activated, which regenerates the skin and causes cell renewal and collagen production. The radiofrequency energy that is delivered to the skin also stimulates the production of collagen, reducing the appearance of scars, fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.
What happens during such procedure?
– Reduces and removes scars;
– Reduces the visibility of stretch marks;
– Provides a more natural and gradual improvement of the skin;
– Reduces the overall redness of stretch marks so that they become less visible;
– Fast, safe and non-invasive treatment;
– Minimal stay so you can immediately return to your normal routine;
– 100% treatment without chemicals and toxins;
– Keep in mind that after the procedure, the treated area may become red and swollen. This condition will be reduced within 24 hours;
– Mild, sunburn-like condition is completely normal. It will subside for up to 72 hours, during which time, use high-factor sunscreen and avoid swimming pools, spas and skin treatments with wax masks or other epilators.