Do you want to look young and feel beautiful, regardless of your age? Want to enjoy healthy skin without imperfections? Do you want to undergo a procedure that is painless and minimally invasive? If so, laser treatment and skin rejuvenation is your solution.
What is laser treatment?
Laser skin rejuvenation is a type of care procedure performed by a certified expert. It uses lasers to improve the texture and appearance of the skin.
Who is the procedure suitable for?
You can consider this procedure if you have skincare problems related to age, sun, or acne. Laser skin rejuvenation can be used to treat one or more of the following skin problems:
– age spots;
– acne scars;
– fine lines and wrinkles;
– stretch marks;
– sagging skin;
– uneven complexion;
– enlarged sebaceous glands and enlarged pores;
– warts and papillomas.
What do you need to know about the PicoLift laser?
PicoLift is one of the best lasers for skin rejuvenation. Due to the short duration of the pulse, the risk of damage to the surrounding skin is reduced, while at the same time the specific problem is treated to the greatest extent. PicoLift can be used to improve skin texture, fine lines, and wrinkles, uneven complexion, acne scars. The procedure is non-surgical, non-invasive with a short recovery period, and is ideal for those who lead a fast-paced lifestyle and want fast results.
What makes the procedure so effective?
Lasers can precisely send hyperfocused energy in the form of light or radiofrequency to very small, specific areas of the skin. This means that the professional performing the procedure can target certain cells without damaging the surrounding tissue. Thus, the procedure effectively, quickly, and non-invasively helps you to enjoy the desired results.
How does laser therapy work?
1. On the day of the procedure, the specialist will apply local anesthesia to the treated area. This is used to reduce the pain and make the procedure more comfortable for you. If much of the skin is being treated, your doctor may suggest sedatives or painkillers.
2. The skin is then cleansed to remove excess oils, dirt, and bacteria.
3. The specialist starts the treatment using the selected laser. The laser moves slowly around the defined area of the skin.
4. At the end of the procedure, the specialist will “dress” the skin with a bandage to protect it from the harmful effects of the environment.
– The procedure is quick, easy, and comfortable – it usually takes between 20 and 25 minutes;
– The feeling of the procedure is for a slight prick and warm-up;
– After the procedure, the skin may be photosensitive. For this, it is good to apply sunscreen with a high factor.