Healthy, clean, and young skin is the goal of every woman, regardless of age. However, every day, our skin is exposed to various factors that can negatively affect it. Ultraviolet rays, dirty air, and daily pollution can lead to dry and sagging skin, fine lines and wrinkles, pigment spots, acne, and inflammation.
In this case, you may need extra help to restore the beautiful and radiant appearance of your skin. The microdermabrasion procedure will provide you with this help.
What is microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew the overall complexion and texture of the skin. The procedure is extremely effective:
– If you want to brighten your skin and have an even complexion;
– If you have sun damage, acne scars, or fine lines;
– If your pores are clogged and you often have blackheads and/or whiteheads;
– If you want to keep your skin healthy.
How does the procedure go?
The procedure uses a special applicator with an abrasive surface to gently exfoliate the top, the outer layer of the skin, to rejuvenate and regenerate it. Exfoliating the top layer of dead cells reveals healthy and soft skin underneath.
Microdermabrasion is a safe procedure for most skin types.
In which cases does it apply and for whom is the procedure?
Applied regularly and according to the recommendations of a specialist, microdermabrasion is an effective procedure with which you can treat:
– fine lines and wrinkles;
– hyperpigmentation, age spots, and brown spots;
– enlarged pores and blackheads;
– acne and acne scars;
– stretch marks;
– gray skin tone;
– uneven complexion and skin texture;
– sun damage.
– The procedure can cause minimal discomfort and does not require anesthesia;
– To have really visible results, especially for serious skin problems, we recommend an initial course of 6 procedures to be applied once a week.
– The procedure is effective for light wrinkles and fine lines. For deeper wrinkles, we recommend another procedure.
– If you have very sensitive skin, it will need time to recover after the procedure. Use a strong moisturizer and avoid sun exposure.
– Sun protection after the procedure is mandatory.