Do you remember the time when your skin was young, firm and thick? Cellulite and stretch marks were something you only heard about, but never saw on yourself. Over time, however, things begin to change. Not only age, but also a number of other factors, including sun exposure, stress, poor diet and bad habits, affect your body in the form of:
– • Stretch marks and cellulite;
– • Loose skin without tone and density;
– • Irregularities on the skin and imperfections.
All these things can damage your self-esteem and make you doubt your beauty. Fortunately, there is a way to restore the health and beauty of your skin. Max3 laser body rejuvenation is here to help.
What is laser rejuvenation?
Laser skin rejuvenation is a skin rejuvenation procedure that uses a laser to improve the appearance of the skin in sun-damaged skin, scars, stretch marks and cellulite, chickenpox or injuries, sagging skin due to sudden weight loss. Laser rejuvenation can also treat loss of skin tone and significantly improve your complexion.
What is the procedure?
An intense beam of light energy (laser) is aimed at your skin. The laser beam destroys the outer layer of the skin (epidermis). At the same time, the laser heats the deeper layer of the skin (dermis), causing the collagen fibers to shrink. During recovery, new collagen fibers are formed and the skin gradually regains its youthful appearance.
About the Max3 laser
Max3 is an ultramodern laser that combines the advantages of 3 different wavelengths: 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm. Used mainly for safe and effective laser hair removal, the laser also has a laser rejuvenation function, with the help of which all signs of aging or sun damage on the face and body can be eliminated. Rejuvenation with Max3 is a completely safe and non-invasive procedure, and the result is smooth and beautiful skin with a radiant and even complexion.
Who is the procedure suitable for?
Max3 laser rejuvenation is a procedure suitable for:
– Women and men who have undergone abrupt weight loss who want to get rid of sagging skin;
– Tightening of the skin after weight loss;
– Women who have given birth and want to restore the skin in the abdomen;
How long does the procedure last?
The procedure lasts between 30 minutes and an hour depending on the size of the treated area.
After the procedure
– Avoid unprotected sun exposure
– After laser rejuvenation, the skin may be sensitive, swollen and itchy;
– Regularly clean the treated area and follow the recommendations of the specialist for faster recovery;
– Intensified activities can usually be resumed after one or two weeks.