Healthy, beautiful and firm skin is a dream of many. However, it cannot always be easily achieved. Often, losing a few extra pounds can lead to sagging, wrinkled skin, especially in the arms and abdomen. In these cases, achieving a beautiful appearance may require more effort. Fortunately, there is a solution in the face of Jet plasma.
Here’s what you need to know about the procedure if you want to achieve firm skin in certain areas of your body.
What is plasma?
Plasma is one of the four basic states of matter, the others are solid, liquid and gas. Plasma has properties that are significantly different from those of other conditions.
Plasma is formed by ionization of atmospheric gases, it is an ionized gas composed of ions and electrons, which is created by the separation of electrons from the electron shell of gas atoms or the rupture of the molecule (ionization).
How does skin tightening work with Jett Plasma?
The procedure with the Jett Plasma device creates ionization while holding the instrument on the skin, which subsequently creates a reaction in the tissues. Plasma energy flow stimulates the formation of new collagen, stimulates elastin fibers, improves sun-damaged skin, reduces wrinkles and smoothes the skin surface.
This treatment does not involve cutting, injecting, burning or removing skin or tissue. It works especially well when working with small areas such as the line around the navel, for example.
What areas can be treated with Jett Plasma?
Who is the procedure suitable for?
The Jett Plasma body procedure is suitable for:
– People who have lost a lot of weight and want to eliminate sagging skin resulting from this weight loss;
– Mothers who want to restore the tight appearance of their abdomen after birth;
– People who want to reduce the sagging skin that occurs with age.
– You may experience swelling and redness of the treated area, which will subside within 2-3 days. The healing process will involve the formation of crusts (which should be allowed to fall off naturally) for about a week.
– Jett Plasma treatments can sometimes lead to prolonged redness and swelling while the skin is recovering, this is more likely when treating areas near the eye. In some individuals, it may take up to 7 to 10 days for them to fully recover.
– Makeup can be applied as a coating when needed, but should not be applied for the first 24 hours after the procedure. The results are immediate and improve over the next 2-4 weeks.