The young, tender and beautiful skin of the face is something that every woman, regardless of her age, dreams of. However, dirty air, bad habits, stress and stressed daily life can seriously damage the skin. Let’s not forget everyone’s favorite sun, which can cause serious damage to our skin. So, one morning we look in the mirror and notice:
– Darker, pigmented spots that have formed on the cheeks;
– Gray skin tone;
– Fine lines and wrinkles;
– Tired look;
– Pimples and imperfections.
Each of these things can seriously damage your self-esteem, and its treatment seems almost impossible. . Fortunately, there is a way to forget about them and restore the beauty and radiance of your skin with the help of Max3 laser rejuvenation.
What is laser rejuvenation?
Laser skin rejuvenation is a skin rejuvenation procedure that uses a laser to improve the appearance of the skin in sun-damaged skin, scars caused by acne, chickenpox or injuries, or to treat small facial imperfections. This treatment also reduces the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, mouth and cheeks. Laser rejuvenation can also treat loss of skin tone and improve your complexion if you have scars or sun damage.
What is the procedure?
An intense beam of light energy (laser) is aimed at your skin. The laser beam destroys the outer layer of the skin (epidermis). At the same time, the laser heats the deeper layer of the skin (dermis), causing the collagen fibers to shrink. During recovery, new collagen fibers are formed and the skin gradually regains its youthful appearance.
What is the Max3 laser
Max3 is an ultramodern laser that combines the advantages of 3 different wavelengths: 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm. Used mainly for safe and effective laser hair removal, the laser also has a laser rejuvenation function, with the help of which all signs of aging or sun damage can be eliminated. Rejuvenation with Max3 is a completely safe and non-invasive procedure, and the result is smooth and beautiful skin with a radiant and even complexion.
Who is the procedure suitable for?
Max3 laser rejuvenation is a procedure suitable for:
– Women and men who want to restore the youthful appearance of the skin;
– If you have an uneven complexion, acne scars or sun damage;
– If you want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles;
How long is the procedure?
The procedure lasts between 30 minutes and an hour depending on the size of the treated area.
After the procedure
– Avoid unprotected sun exposure
– After laser rejuvenation, the skin may be sensitive, swollen and itchy;
– Regularly clean the treated area and follow the recommendations of the specialist for faster recovery;
– Intensified activities can usually be resumed after one or two weeks.