Do you want to get rid of extra pounds and inches? Do you want to enjoy a tight and beautiful body? Do it using the HIFU body procedure:
What is a HIFU procedure?
High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) is a relatively new method for skin tightening, shaping, and weight loss. As for the body, the procedure is mostly used to treat fat in problem areas, tighten and shape the body.
HIFU can also be used to tighten and contour the face.
Using focused ultrasound with high intensity, the HIFU body procedure permanently destroys fat cells without damaging the skin. At the same time, the procedure tightens and soothes the skin – something that few other weight loss procedures do. As part of the process, high-intensity focused ultrasound is directed at fat cells, where heat passes through the skin. These cells are then destroyed. The treatment is available for both men and women.
The HIFU device
The HIFU procedure is possible thanks to the HIFU device. Its main function is to emit high energy, which can penetrate to a selected depth in the tissue. This leads to an increase in temperature (between 60 ° and 90 ° C). The effect of the procedure with this device lasts 2 to 3 months and leads to visible results such as:
– Destruction and elimination of fat cells from adipose tissue (weight loss);
– Tightening of the subcutaneous tissues;
– Restoration of skin firmness;
– Greater skin density.
What is the effect of the HIFU procedure on the body?
If you want to take advantage of HIFU for the body, it is good to know that the procedure can be applied to:
– Reshaping the abdomen, hips, inner and outer thighs, buttocks, and inner arms;
– Effects on the localized fat layer and imperfections caused by cellulite;
– Toning and tightening of tissues.
Who is the procedure suitable for?
If you are wondering if the procedure is right for you, it is good to know that HIFU for the body is used in people who:
– Are slightly above their ideal weight and fight stubborn fat in certain areas of your body;
– They want to improve the appearance of certain parts of their body;
Is the procedure painful?
In general, the procedure is painless. There may be mild bone pain or warming of the skin during treatment.
– The procedure is NOT a weight loss procedure. It cannot replace a healthy diet and regular exercise.
– The procedure treats certain parts of the body. It cannot cure obesity
– For best results, we recommend that after the procedure, the treated area be supported with a tight elastic bandage.