Did you know that oxygen is extremely important for the health and beauty of the skin? When the skin is sufficiently saturated with oxygen and nutrients such as glucose and amino acids, it looks beautiful and young. The regeneration of the skin also depends on the supply of oxygen to the cells.
Oxygen therapy is here to give the skin the substances it needs, to help it renew and regain its youthful appearance.
What is oxygen therapy?
Oxygen therapy is a facial procedure performed by a trained expert. It is a non-medical procedure that does not use injections or chemicals injected into the skin. The goal of oxygen therapy is to saturate the skin with oxygen, stimulate cell renewal and give the skin a fresh, youthful appearance.
What does the procedure look like?
The first step in oxygen therapy is exfoliation. It removes dirt and dead cells to prepare the skin for subsequent procedures.
After exfoliation comes to the actual procedure. With the help of a special device, the specialist injects a jet of pure oxygen into the skin (97-98%). Oxygen reaches the lowest layers of the skin, saturating them and stimulating their healing processes. It not only penetrates the skin but also serves as a conductor of the active substances used during the procedure itself. Most often, these are serums with hyaluronic acid, which hydrates, nourishes, and fills the skin.
For whom is oxygen therapy recommended?
Oxygen therapy is a great procedure for people:
– Who want to improve their skin tone and reduce the visibility of fine lines;
– They have dry skin and want to give it a dose of hydration;
– Suffer from acne and skin inflammations that they want to relieve.
– The duration of the procedure is between 30 and 60 minutes;
– As the procedure is completely safe and non-invasive for the skin after it the skin does not need time to recover;
– If you want to see the full effect of the procedure, we recommend an initial course of 4 procedures, once a week, and then a maintenance procedure every month.