When you consider aesthetic improvements on your face and body, you know that there are countless choices and a variety of procedures that you can undergo. Many of the procedures even look similar to each other, but the truth is that they are not. And this can make it difficult for you to choose.
Cosmetic improvements are not a universal service and choosing real professionals who not only perform the procedure, but also advise you in the best possible way, is extremely important if you want to get the desired results.
During the consultation, our specialists make a comprehensive examination and take into account your lifestyle, age, medication and health problems to create a realistic and unique treatment plan that ensures the appropriate correction and maintenance of good health. A plan created especially for you.
Here’s what to expect during a consultation:
The consultation usually lasts between 30 minutes and an hour and includes
1. Ask a set of questions that aim to understand:
– What vision do you want to achieve;
– What is your lifestyle: age, dynamics of everyday life, bad habits, stress, etc.
2. Analysis of the condition of the skin, which will identify the presence of spots and wrinkles, the degree of sun damage, problem areas that can not be seen with the naked eye, etc. The best way to determine this is to use a Skin-check scanner.
3. A plan of procedures, which will show you which are the most appropriate procedures for your wishes, costs and follow-up care that you will need to implement when the procedure is completed. With this plan you will be armed with all the information you need to make an informed decision about your cosmetic procedure and skin care.
If you want to undergo a cosmetic procedure to improve the appearance of your face or body, do not compromise on quality. Trust professionals with proven experience. Book your appointment at Neo Effect now.