Did you know that one of the best ways to treat various conditions in your body is through our plasma? Thanks to modern, innovative procedures, not only health problems can be solved in this way. Our plasma can also be used for cosmetic purposes, in the form of plasma lifting.
This method is unique because it is gentler than the operative one and gives good results and visible effects.
What is plasma lift?
Plasma Lift is a cosmetic procedure that uses the patient’s blood to fight the signs of aging. After taking blood from your hand, the healthcare professional will separate the platelets from the rest of the blood using a centrifuge (a machine that rotates quickly to separate fluids of different densities). Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) will be injected into your skin along with a hyaluronic acid filler such as Juvederm.
What is the procedure used for?
The procedure is extremely appropriate if:
– You want to reduce fine lines and wrinkles;
– You want to improve the density and elasticity of your skin;
– You want to treat acne scars;
– You want to even out your complexion and brighten your skin.
How does the procedure go?
– First, the therapist will clean your skin. Then they will apply a local anesthetic cream;
– The next step is to draw blood (only 2 teaspoons) from your hand. Some specialists may choose to inject the face with a filler first, concentrating on areas with deep wrinkles or creases.
– Meanwhile, the blood will go to the centrifuge. This separates the PRP from the rest of the blood.
• Using a small needle, the PRP will be injected back into the face.
What to expect after the procedure?
• You may notice some redness on your face after a vampire lift, but the procedure itself is non-invasive and does not require special recovery time.
• Try to avoid touching your face in the hours after the procedure. If the specialist says it’s okay, you can use an ice pack.
• You will see immediate results from the application of the filler, and the shine and uniformity of the PRP will be visible after 2 to 3 weeks. The results are not permanent and will usually last 12 or 18 months.
– We recommend taking arnica 1 week before the procedure;
– The procedure can be performed 1 week after the last sun exposure.